13 November 2010

Paper Magic!!

I've often watched Origami experts ply their craft and wondered how they do it all so perfectly.  I love how the edges of the paper are so sharp, yet flowers, birds, animals - all sorts of things emerge in full rounded three dimensional glory.

Here are a couple of tutorial clips I found on YouTube by the very talented jonakashima.  Complete with paper sounds, these little vids will give you some skills to impress yourself - and maybe even your family.

I'm going to start with the Magic Rose Cube and see how I go from there!  Perhaps you can get the kids to watch and give it a go if they have a spare moment.  Perhaps it might be a new skill for you to fall in love with!

I hope you enjoy :0)







And finally one that is close to so many of our hearts ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave them, I read them!!