23 February 2010

Newly Arrived Postal Pressies!

I had a lovely surprise today when I ventured out to my mail box in my indoor stripey socks, hoping not to be sprung by the neighbours.  Two recent purchases had arrived and they certainly put a smile on my face :)

The first is my new pin cushion from SallysAnnesSupplies - I have named her 'Pamela':
The second is some fabulous fabric from PocketCarnival.  This design is Penny's 'Purple Bird' fabric and can be found in her blog shop. I've been wanting to use some of Penny's fabric in my designs and I'm so excited now I can!!

I love collecting my special parcels from the mail box - it makes me smile like a child!

So, what have you bought lately that makes you smile like a child? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave them, I read them!!