16 March 2010

Terrific Tuesday Tidbits!

Now I know why Friday and Wednesday are so popular for showing your favourite and most wished for items - ever tried to come up with a word that goes with Tuesday????  Until I can think of something better, 'tidbits' it is. 

I have reported elsewhere this morning that I am feeling particularly chipper today.  No reason, just a great deal of smiling and happiness coming from the MooBeeTees design centre this morning :)

In honour of this I want to share some of the things that have made me smile this morning - so here are my Tuesday Tidbits - enjoy!
Happy Bunny Rabbit Planter: tparty 

  
Smiley Earings: planettreasures

Happy Birthday Monster - Original: benconservato

The Bird dance Gift Tags: percivalroad 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely tidbits :) Those gift tags are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesday Tidbits sounds cute - perhaps you could start a meme here & invite other bloggers to participate :)

    ciao,
    Elena
    http://epdesigns.com.au/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh cute picks! thanks for including my birdy tags!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave them, I read them!!