09 January 2010

Brown Owls (Oakleigh) Meet for the First Time!

Well I don't know about you but I had a fabulous afternoon chatting and crafting today.  The first meeting of the Melbourne SE chapter of the Brown Owls happened and by all accounts was a great success.  As they say 'from little things big things grow', and I have no doubt that the five ladies who met today will be joined by more next month (I already have another person who wants to come along).


 
Present today were the lovely Estelle (Messy Essy), Karen (me!), Elana (EP Designs), Celeste (LittleWaltz and our hostess with the mostess!), and Celeste (BowerBirdInc).  Some of the names may be familiar to those of you who hang out in Etsy, on blogs or tweet - so it was terrific to put some faces to names.


We'd like to do a lot more of that!  So keep checking back in as I will let you know about the next crafty get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave them, I read them!!