08 January 2010

Lovely New Listings!

Finally,  I have started to list some of my new items!  Denim is my new muse and I plan to use a lot of it this year in lots of different ways.  Throughout the year I shall share with you some of the interesting denim facts I have discovered whist researching it as a fabric!


For example, did you know that The word comes from the name of a sturdy fabric called serge, originally made in Nîmes, France, by the Andre family. Originally called serge de Nîmes, the name was soon shortened to denim.


There you go, interesting fact number one!  More to come!!


In the meantime here are some of my goodies that will be listed over the next couple of days:






For these items and many more, come and visit MooBeeTees at ETSY.






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave them, I read them!!