09 October 2009

Melbourne Craft Expo - Great Day Out!

Well, I have just come back from a great morning/afternoon of mother/daughter bonding with my mum at the Craft Expo in Melbourne.  So much fun!!!!  So much to see and so much to drool over.  I'm telling you, when I grow up I want one of those fabulous embroidery machines - although mum wasn't convinced as she thought it was cheating a bit - LOL!!

I did end up buying a couple of necessary items - a tube turner, a bias binding doo hickey, more patterns and 10m of broderie angalis lace.  I'm a very happy camper!



If you are in Melbourne and have some time over the weekend it is well worth popping in and finding some lovely, and very necessary goodies!!  Here's the link http://www.craftfest.com.au/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave them, I read them!!