07 October 2009

New Listing - All Seasons Dress...


I have another dress listed - YAY!!!  I'm creating a sewing maelstrom here at the moment - fabric, thread, the cat - all flying around the place!  I have used some yummy fabric for this dress - especially the Alexander Henry fabric for the trim - it just makes the perfect contrast.
My thanks to Frogs Legs and Pony Tails for this awsome pattern!  It truely is fabulous to follow and highly recommended to those who sew :-)
MooBee is loving this dress and can't wait for the warmer days to come so she can wear it.  It also got the 'thumbs' up from a MooBee friend, so I think all 1-10 year olds should be wearing one this season ;-)

Dress for All Seasons

 And a quick view from the back:

100_8284


I'm really enjoying making these dresses and hope to add some more colour combinations to MooBeeTees very soon.  Don't forget I can create wholesale orders, so if you are looking to pop some in your children's boutique, don't hesitate tocontact me.
Cheers,
Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave them, I read them!!