17 October 2009

What I've been up to today...

It turned out to be a beautiful day today after what was a lacklustre start.  The Hamster was sent off on a Scout Camp, MooBee went off to play at a friends and the Crig was just off (somewhere).


That left me and the Janome all alone.


Bliss!!


As a result the old creative juices started to flow and I managed to finish some orders and hand some others over.  It's always one of my favourite parts of creating anything - giving it to someone else and making them happy!



Anyway, I was trying to make a couple of simple things to add to my market stockpile, so I decided upon two items.  First was a Library/PJ /Dance bag - here's a (dodgy) picture of my success:




I love that bug fabric! The second was a pencil roll:





I also love Saffron Craig's fabrics - well worth checking out.  I was particularly pleased with myself because I didn't use any patterns, and whilst I know these items aren't rocket science I was quietly very happy that I did it myself!


They will both be available through MooBeeTees soon - just as soon as I can take some decent photos, but if you have any interest in the meantime just email me :)


Cheers,
Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave them, I read them!!